“Da, I promise I didn’t mean to! It was only a bit o’ dry ice it was!”
I hope you liked it! :D
And now for the Top Ten Countdown Music Blogfest!
Alex J. Cavanaugh is hosting his Music Blogfest, Top Ten Countdown today! Please visit his blog for the other wonderful entries.
"Counting down our top tunes of all time!
Music moves us. It inspires us! Now, tell the world YOUR ten favorite songs of all time. The Song, the band – why does it move you?"
- Disturbia by Rihanna--sometimes it feels like that to me (if you know the lyrics), but it sure is FUN to dance to!
- Lovers in Japan by Coldplay--Love the sound of it and to dance to!
- Where the Streets have no Name by U2--this sometimes fits me when I feel so earthbound, the times that I want to break the chains of daily grind and fly.
- I'll Never Let you Go (Angel Eyes) by Steelheart--so romantic! Mike Matijevic has a gorgeous voice.
- Dragula by Rob Zombie--have you heard the beat???
- Alone by Heart--The singing is expressive and heartfelt. I love to sing to this. :)
- To Where you Are by Josh Groban--This and the next 4 songs have to do with losing a loved one. They are so beautifully sung and moving. Listen to them if you can.
- Stay by Shakespeare's Sister--
- If I could be Where You Are by Enya
- My Immortal by Evanescence--Amy Lee has a beautiful, emotional voice that I can match, and this song is so poignant, it brings me to tears.